Tuesday, June 19, 2007

got motivated to lose some pounds before the impending maui trip...

rode my cross bike in the hills of los gatos (st. joseph's hill and kennedy trail) last saturday for about two and a half hours. i was slow but heck, i put no pressure on myself and just enjoyed it.

then on sunday (father's day) we took an impromptu trip up to my sister's house in petaluma where i snuck out for about two hours and went to Helen Putnam Park which was tiny but still beautiful and good for a fatty like me :)



then on monday i rode in to work. felt beat down but just trying to burn calories.

rode in again today and was dog-ass slow. i've been eating less and eating better. less beer too. less calories at night. in the end i really think that was the biggest reason for my lack of energy to get into work in any reasonable amount of time...

but hey, this is not some optimized training regime, it's caloric WAR!

No comments: